Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Terrifying December

I am posting this up even when SPM is just 7 days from now. For the sake of reducing stress, I have decided that this is the best way to release what I described as the LOAD in me. Just when SPM is just nearby and stress is accumulating in every F5 student, I could foresee how busy I would be in December! My to-do-list after SPM would be the worst list of obligations to fulfil in my entire life, I mean, not the WORST. It may not be the worst for some of you but for me, it's intimidating for now. It's so packed that I might not even have precious time to spend with my family and friends. After SPM: visa interview with US Embassy, dance practice at Taman Budaya, YES friend coming over, prom (it's up to me to decide, but since my friends are going, why not go and rock the night!), holiday plan with friends (it's a MUST) and family gathering, farewell party, damn!Terrible...

No comments:

Post a Comment