Monday, April 12, 2010

Belated Spring Update

I had spring break a couple of weeks ago and though it was just a week of break, I had enjoyed the most out of it. I went to New Orleans,Louisiana, Gadsden, Alabama and Atlanta, Georgia. 3 states in a week, wonderful right? I travelled by car with my host mom, her sis, Ruba and Elly. The experience was awesome. The most memorable activity was going on the Skyrider...it was challenging but exciting! The best part was being able to have our own apartment in Alabama. We really had fun by having the place all by ourselves. Honestly, I love Alabama the most, with the hills and greenery, it was just breathtaking. See you in 10 years time, Alabama!


In New Orleans


The Skyrider



The Coca-cola Factory



Baju kebaya in Alabama

Oh, I found my first picture in Houston!

Enjoy viewing the pictures! More updates to come...love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment