Friday, June 10, 2011

Cheers for June!

June would be a month packed with happenings as I await with bated breath for exams, my birthday and outings with friends. Let's start with exams. Had the AS exam which ended 3 days ago, my performance was just satisfactory; something which I'm quite unhappy of. May God help me pull through this rocky road. Next up, I know, even if I've had the chance to breathe now, A2 would be just right around the corner in a blink of eye. Urgh, suffocation.

Birthday is next in the fray. Finally, something positive. Nothing much to expect though. Just want to recall my 18th birthday in the US. Oh, how I miss Lewis's brownies!

One more thing that I missed out about exams, I'm going to take my IELTS exam very soon. Good luck to me, considering the short duration I have for preparation. Yes, blame AS.

Recently, I got to know about AIESEC, a NGO which provides exchange opportunities for youths to undergo internship program abroad. I am really thankful that I passed the interview. And I am a soon to be AIESEC exchange participant. Yay or nay? Nay because parents might not allow me to be in the program. Firstly, if I were to be sent to a developing country like Philippines; they may not want me to risk my safety. So, fingers crossed and let's see what happens next.

Now that I'm free from confinement of exams, I ought to post more often.
*yawn*

Bedtime?

Yesssss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment