Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cakes

Cakes! I love cakes...who wouldn't right? Many people enjoy eating cakes but they don't know which and what are the best quality cakes. So, here let the EXPERT tell you something about cakes...hehe...

A good quality cake must have the following criterias:
-It must give one a lasting impression at first glance
-It must have the finest texture
-It has to add a wonderful taste sensation to one who eats it
Last but not least,

IT HAS TO HAVE MINIMUM FAT! (for girls who are so concerned about their weight)


Trans-fat-free peach cream
-The first time I tasted it was at my mum's friend's birthday party. It is marvellous!


Walnut brownies
-Any chocolate lover here??This is the best choice of brownie you should try out...
These are actually from secret recipe...and don't get me wrong! I am not promoting for them. It's just that I love their cakes very much!
I have those at home now and at any time I am going to enjoy every single bite of these cakes!
To all cake lovers who are afraid of being overweight here's an advice for you,
vivez la vie pleinement, nous ne vivons qu'une fois!
Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment