Monday, September 21, 2009

Phew!

Phew! Finally a blog for me! Pretty glad that I have one now but it is to be updated more frequent in the future because there is a majorrrrrrrr exam ahead of me. And that is the disaster of all, SPM. I wanted to create a blog after SPM but looking at the rate that I am going now...I am so behind my friends so I decided to just create one now and finish it off. I supposed to be studying now, I shouldn't be BLOGGING *shakes head*...ah nevermind in just a few minutes I would have the urge to study, I hope! Okay, people so as I said, I am new in this blog thingy, so please be generous enough to offer me some criticism or I shall say advice or whatever it is. But don't be sarcastic though. Alright, it's about time. I am taking more time than I should be in this. *angel in me is telling me to stop blogging and start studying* oh no! *devil in me is calling me* oh noooooooo! I am drowned between the angel and devil in ME!!!! Okay fine...that's it for now. People, I would say goodbye for now until SPM is over. In any case, I may update my blog surely if there's any temptations to blog. There would be, definitely. But whatever it is, good luck to friends who are taking exam soon!

Cheers!

PS : I just took my Hepatitis A and B jab, which means...I am free from those diseases!

No comments:

Post a Comment