Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Clock is Ticking....

Time passes by so fast now. Haven't been blogging often, yes, because I'm trying to make the best out of my stay here. It has been a wonderful journey, of course I would want to retain it.

One month left. No, 2 1/2 weeks left.

See, time passed by rapidly.

Will be arriving in Malaysia on 4th July. Wee!

I have been kayaking and I am totally in love with it. I would consider involving myself in the sport when I return.

Well, a couple of weeks left means days away from meeting my family and friends!
Ah, feels wrong, maybe weird because we havent been seeing each other in a while, half a year to be precise!

Nooooo....I don't wanna come home yet....*grins* just kidding....

So, to anyone yang nak jemput saya dari airport, 4th of July yeah! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment