Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Goodbye Texas!

Sometimes things happen for a reason. 6 months ago, I was about to leave for the US and now it's time to say goodbye. Nevertheless, I hope this is just a temporary farewell. I know I have loved ones here and I can't wait to be back again to visit them.


Look at this girl, she used to have short hair and looked bubbly.


Now, she has longer hair and looks more mature,ain't it? Haha, that's me!













Memories are to be cherished, experiences are to be treasured and new people that I met are to be valued for a lifetime. I truly hope that this is just the beginning and may destiny bring us all together again in the future!

PS: Flight leaving to Washington DC at approximately 11.39am tomorrow, will be there for 3 days for orientation before returning to Malaysia on July 2nd.

Cheers!

Mucho gracias mi familia de anfitriĆ³n para darme memorias maravillosas!

No comments:

Post a Comment