Monday, July 19, 2010

Reminiscence

It has been 2 weeks already since I returned.
Everything seems to be different to me now. Maybe not all but partially.
I guess it's pretty normal to possess this kinda feeling for a YES returnee.
College started; I'm enrolled in the Cambridge A Level, thanks to Inti for the tuition waiver.
I remembered school in America was slow paced and everything was easy to grasp.
But now, college isn't that easy. Well, that's life.
On the other perspective, life has been so wonderful for me for the past 6 months for me to reminisce. I was blessed and is still blessed to have brilliant people around who love me and care for me.
Had Wiggy, the German exchange student for the weekend and really loved her. Too bad, she's gone far north.
Everyone seems to be dead in their blog (my friends at least) but I decided to revive mine at least occasionally since I find it one of the easiest way to express myself.
I realised that I needed some space, room to breathe. Probably I started college too early that I did not give myself adequate rest. But, I think I'm catching up now with Malaysian life though I still find my bed a little hard to sleep on and my routine rather unusual for a Malaysian teenager.
Nevermind. Things take time to recover.

Alright, time to sleep and hopefully I could sleep soundly after few nights of not-so-pleasant sleep.

PS: "You're now in Malaysia, not America. Down-to-earth, Jocelyn."

No comments:

Post a Comment