Sunday, October 24, 2010

a little something...



Seeing this picture reminds me of this unforgetable experience of mine in Gadsden Alabama. People might be oblivious about this particular place, but to me, it meant a string of memories. I just loved its greenery, not to mention the gutsy hills. You just can't help but to feel so blessed as you wake up in the morning with beautiful sights coupled with pure fresh air around you. Believe me. I remembered telling myself that I will be back in 10 years time. I was hosted in Texas but Alabama left a lasting impression in me.

So, as I was lying on the couch waiting for lunch, something ran through my mind. I wondered how much I changed after my 6 months stint. Honestly, I dont see much transition, but perhaps a tiny bit of me has shown some differences in terms of maturity and confidence. In anyway, I still feel gratified for all these that happened in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment