Friday, November 12, 2010

A worthy one...

I gotta admit. President Clinton is one of the finest and calibred president the United States have ever had! Just meeting him today in person although not closely enough, has drawn my attention towards his flair as the former president of the US. Amazingly, he had spared his time to visit us in Nilai, which was just so generous of him to have changed hundred of students' lives in just an hour. You know, meeting him may be a once in a lifetime thing. A long wait in the multi purpose hall for his arrival was paid off when his inspiring speech echoed the hall and received standing ovations from the crowd. His talk focussed on expanding youth leadership which is what the world needs now from global citizens. I never got the chance to meet any of the presidents when I was in US, but I finally met one today in MALAYSIA, in fact, it was a memorable meeting!

PS: Finals in less than a month. Work hard man!

No comments:

Post a Comment