Thursday, October 1, 2009

Flashback...

Hey peeps!Check this out...

The girls' marching team celebrating after
competition...That was when I got the best platoon leader!By the way, we were trying to
strike a pose of what we did in our formation.
Our motto: KEMANUSIAAN TERAS PERPADUAN!(if I was not wrong)




The THREESOME.
Jia Ying, Jocelyn and Dinesh...
We managed to take a picture during RCM while watching the members.
Credits to Vincent (the cameraman)
So, those were the days. These are just 1/10 of the pictures in my collection. (I only took the ones that I felt were presentable) I am kind of missing those moments so imagine after leaving school, I would be dying to be part of these activities. Even more, I can't be here with the juniors especially for their CAMP! Anyways, it was really a great journey with the F5s BOD and the juniors throughout 2009. I would treasure these memories forever, at least till I am 50 years old. LOL.
That's about it for now. Just wanted to drop by to post something that has significance to me.
Chows!
PS : I got 8A 2 B (damn EST!) Vee Li would be elated with my results...because he has beaten me in the trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment