Thursday, October 1, 2009

A short post had made my day!

Okay...so here I am again. Got back my results today and it was surprisingly beyond my expectations...anyway, I am happy that I have improved. But to think of it, I now don't need my trial results to apply for college. I have to use my SPM results after coming back from the US. I had this thought of being oblivious about my performance in trial but then again, I felt that doing well in trial would actually encourage us to do well in SPM...and it's also a form of training!I thank god for the good results! And, today, my english teacher mentioned something about children being self centred. I totally agree with her. Who wouldn't agree with this? We, as children are being so selfish to our parents. When we need their help eg. "Mum, drive me to my friend's", "Kor, help me with those endless projects" and etc. how often they decline us? SELDOM. But when we are asked to run an errand for our parents, here comes our selfish side, eg,"Ayo,tired lar,ma" so and so. I am sharing this with everyone to remind myself not to be stingy, thoughtless and inconsiderate to our loved ones. Of course, take this as a reminder for yourself (whoever that read this post). Be grateful and always lend a helping hand to our family members regardless the reward that we crave for.

Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment