Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Showers of Joy

What a great day after a tiring long day in school. Moral and Sejarah were disastrous as my hands are now in agony after writing so much for both papers. I battled my ass off to write as fast as I could but I think I didn't do well. Anyways, that's not the main point of today's post. I am here today to express my gratitude to God and all the people that have lended me their support all this while. For it may be a little awkward to say it out here, but I have to say that I am truly truly grateful to have these people around me. With that, I would like to declare myself as the YES Scholar for the batch 2010!!!!!!!!! I am officially a YES Scholar!!! Well, not exactly official yet, but Miss Siti called and informed me that I am guaranteed a place to the United States. Guarantee letters would be sent to all 40 candidates ASAP. Fiuuuu, need to continue taking my immunization jabs and make my passport soon! Once again, thank you God for all your blessings. Thank you for all your support, dad,mum,por por,kor kor, and friends (you know who you are) last but not least AFS Malaysia and AFS USA.

Cheers! Have a nice day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment