Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bon Voyage

Dear readers,

I'm leaving for the US tomorrow at 2.10 AM (indirectly tonight). It has been a great 3 days of orientation camp which prepared us well enough to represent Malaysia. We're the mini duta now.LOL. Volunteers had done an awesome job to drill us and I had learnt a lot throughout the camp. Dato' Mahadzhir Lokman was there to guide us with all his vast experiences in this program (pics to be updates in facebook, maybe not my account but AFS or other friends' account). My last message typed in Malaysia,
to my friends, don't miss me!LOL. Okok, I mean take care and don't forget me, we shall meet again in July! To mummy and daddy, don't worry about me, I'm sure I'm big enough to take care of myself. I would not disappoint you all (family) and would definitely make you all PROUD. Thank you for all your support and care for all this while. Lots of love and muaxxxxx!

PS: May or may not be updating my blog, so bare with me yeah.

The journey is gonna officially begin in about 8 hours time...

No comments:

Post a Comment