Sunday, January 17, 2010

Washington DC

Hey there! 3 days in Washington DC was great!The weather here is cold but I guess I could adapt to it with my thick jacket and scarf. We were in the 4-H center for our orientation and met new people who were very friendly especially Charli my group leader. And guess what, I flew to Houston International Airport alone from DC, but it was only 3 hours though. Host mum and Hanna were there to welcome me, they made a nice big card with mmy name on it to welcome me. Sweet. DC was where the YES 2010 parted from each other to their respective host families around the US. sAD but it's a whole new adventure! When I arrived, mum and Hanna brought me for Chinese cuisine which really tasted good! The house is unique with dad's office at the lower floor. Dad is a funny and friendly person too. Mum was really nice to help me with my laundries. I apologize for not uloading pictures because mum's laptop didn't match with my camera plug. No worries, I will find my way to upload the pictures soon. Great pictures await you. Mummy at home, don't worry about me. I'm enjoying it here.
May God bless me.

Love,
Jocelyn

PS: Going to boat show later and school starts on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment