Friday, January 29, 2010

January

January is about to come to an end! That's fast. So, I have gone for theatre (watched Wonderland), boat show (took a picture of my favourite boat), Hard Rock Cafe, downtown and to the space city with some exchange students. What else, folks? What else have I not try out and should try out? If you want me to tell you what's next for me in Texas, I am sure I would have a really long list for you. Pasadena high school is now my school for the semester. What has it got to offer me? So far nothing much, but the teachers are the greatest friends including the librarians. The library is my best place for a hideout. Serene. A year ago I was in a Malaysian high school and a year later, American high school awaits me, unbelievable isn't it? Unbelievable because I'm still in high school when I'm already 17+? Haha. Here are some pictures,


1 Malaysia


In DC


In Malaysian Embassy


Kee Boon and Jo in front of Abraham Lincoln's Memorial?


In Galvestone (beach in Texas)


On host dad's boat


Hannah and Jo


Charli (AYA) and Jo


Delia, Jeanne, Jo


Thar's my car! (just JOKING)


Exchange students


Franz and Jo


Ruba (Saudi Arabia), Hanna (Brazil), Jo (MALAYSIA)

No comments:

Post a Comment