Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

So, 2010 has just began 5 days ago and this year marks a new chapter of my life. For a 17 years old teenage girl like me, I have never thought of having the chance to be an exchange student but now it's gonna be just about a week before I leave Malaysia,UNBELIEVABLE huh? Oh, maybe I'm not being ambitious enough to have thoughts like this. Haha. Is it me or...time just passes by so fast? I just need some empty spaces for a hiatus, but don't think I would ever have the chance for now. Anyway, make minor sacrifices for greater outcome right? Yeah, had a farewell steamboat dinner with my gang of classmates and besties. I'm not a triad leader btw.



Does that look like white wine?



My lil doggie with its tongue sticking out...




The hot couple!

Alright, off to badminton!

No comments:

Post a Comment