Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY in foreign land

Opps...mind my words, not foreign land but my SECOND HOME, Houston. My first CNY without my family and outside the country, amazing isn't it? Well, I've have another family here though, a good one too. So, it's CNY eve here (I know Malaysia is already one day ahead) and I was brought to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. GREAT ambience, SCRUMPTIOUS food, EXCELLENT service, that was an IDEAL place for everyone. Lewis drove us there and we met Carlos and Eve there. I whispered "wow" in my heart when I first saw the restaurant. We had a wonderful dinner together with all Chinese food, ahh, that made me felt like I was at home. Anyways, I got some angpows from them! Oh boy! It never came into my mind I could still receive angpows when I am away from home. Probably mum or dad had already taken the angpows on behalf of me. I have made a deal, all my angpows this year would go to mum's account, awh how sweet isn't it? LOL. Yeah, I WAS NOT KIDDING.







PS: It's 12.30 am now in Texas. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I know it feels really bad when you didn't receive anything for Valentine's but at least I got a flower! Not to forget...the angpows *evil grin*
Folks, enjoy your celebration! May the year of tiger be a blast to all of you! Also, may prosperity and happiness fill the room of everyone's heart. Pictures to be updated soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment