Monday, February 8, 2010

What a marvellous weekend I had! I visited the Houston Science Museum and Hermann Park. It was really an eye opener to me because I've seen so many new things, INCREDIBLE. Teresa even brought me to the Hong Kong market where I could find oriental food to cook. We had a farewell party for Hanna as she's going home tomorrow. Will miss her though. I met Ajeng from Indonesia! She's outgoing and fun to be with, definitely a great friend! Stephanie joined us later after the crowd was gone. Lewis made fantastic brownies, fried rice and lemon chicken. I did the okra and egg plant stir fry and people loved it, wooh! Great achievement huh? I made lotus soup which was mediocre but was good enough for consumption LOL technical error at the lotus part I THINK. We spent quality time together and mum's family was really nice as they treated me as part of their family. Urm, had lots of pictures to be posted but here I'm gonna post a few only...time constraint yeah



I drew it for English


My new friend


The pronghorn


The giant insect?


Hermann Park


In front of St Paul's Church




With Ajeng


With Gerri, our local coordinator


With Ajeng's daddy


With Steph

PS: CNY is on the way! Nikolas kissed me twice! Aww...he's so sweet! Cute boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment