Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow, No?

Today (02/23/2010) is probably the coldest day of my stay in Houston. It's 36 degree fahrenheit now, cloudy condition with showers in my area. It's snowing in most of the northern parts of Texas; Houston is forecasted to experience snow tonight. If it snows, I'm gonna go out with my sweater on to take a picture because I never had a picture of me with snow as the background except when I was in DC. It would be great to at least get a feel of snow in Houston since snow was never in Texans' history till lately; last year. The agenda of tonight is to patiently wait for snow! Wohoo! Off to keep myself warm now!
Hasta luego...

PS: Mummy, daddy don't worry I have enough sweaters/ jackets to keep me cosy, or my layers of fat would do good to me by insulating my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment