Monday, February 15, 2010

el día de San Valentín (Valentine's Day in Spanish)

I thought I was not going to receive any valentine's gift this time except a flower...but I was totally wrong! Teresa came into my room right after my shower with a red bag and a balloon! They were my CNY and Valentine's gift! I was in shock and didn't expect that at all...perhaps I was being paranoid on that. I have people who love me besides my family in Malaysia, YAY! The gifts are from Lewis and Teresa. The gave me a cute doggie soft toy, a balloon that says Happy Valentine's Day, ANOTHER angpow, a Planet Hollywood shirt and a Valentine's card. OMG, I couldn't imagine how speechless I was that moment, maybe for some of you it's just a small matter, but I appreciate it a lot especially when I'm away from home, feeling lonely during special occasions. Haha, thank you Lewis and Teresa!


No comments:

Post a Comment