Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Glitters (SJ Prom)

A night which all have been waiting for so long (not me though)...yesterday was the prom nite of SMK Subang Jaya for the year 2009! The boys had their tuxedos or coats on to show off their masculine side while the girls let their hair down or maybe set up their hair like princesses and dressed up marvellously to portray their feminine side, in other words their voluptous bodies. An event attended by around 100 over (I assumed)students and non-students of SJ, it was certainly a glittering night for all of them. But one thing which I felt was lame was the theme, "Angels and Demons". Haha.That night was not only meant for glamour, but it was also about having fun with friends! Here are some pictures of the night,








The Gang












PS: For the first time, I danced with my heels on, and that hurts, in addition to the aches I've got from badminton.

No comments:

Post a Comment