Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hooray!

OMG! I can't believe it's over! SPM is finally OVER! Wait, here's another thing to fret about... preparation to the USA! It will be a massive jam for me for the whole month of December, but it's gonna be fun and challenging. The first thing that students ought to do right after their last paper is to go home and have a good sleep to rejuvenate and that's what I thought I would be doing. But hell no, I went home yesterday for a shower and headed straight to Subang Parade to purchase my new handphone. I wasn't desperate or whatsoever, but it was the fact that I needed a new one, even the salesgirl was laughing at my SO CALLED STONE AGE phone. I've got a NOKIA 5730 Xpress Music for myself. No wait, my mum bought it for me. I had lunch/ dinner at TGIF and the portion was really big that we had to take away some of those we've ordered, probably we were too greedy at the moment we looked at the menu. Although exams are over, I would still love to make a hypothesis for myself. The lesser the number of exams held, the more energised I am. I yawn as I open my books to study, but I become 100% awake after exams. Ironic huh? Interesting? Or weird? Or does the same thing apply to everyone? Adrenaline rush works on me. Why do I say so? Because I currently starring at the computer, typing out crappy stuffs in my blog, when I'M SUPPOSE TO BE CLEANING MY ROOM! DON'T BLAME ME. It's the consequences for not hooking onto the computer for...maybe 2months? 4 weeks of "LOCK MYSELF IN THE ROOM" = 1 long crappy, ridiculous post, reasonable huh? Here's another thing, say bye-bye to HIGH SCHOOL and my blue-white uniform! Oh yes, say bye-bye to Malaysian high school but say hello to American high school! But no more uniform...sobz?


OH MAN! My books for the past 2 years...

BYEBYE my dearest uniform...

No comments:

Post a Comment