Thursday, December 24, 2009

Outing

It was 23th Dec and it was the outing for the 3G-ers, yeah. We decided to meet up at Midvalley and thanks to Lidia, I was the only girl there (she ffk me). So, I met Sam, Suthan and George there at about 12 something. I was late because of you know what, TRAFFIC JAM! Luckily, dad didn't grumble much hehe. We went to have our lunch in Kenny Roger's, ordered the family meal as we wanted to recall back how loving we were to each other during camp last year, LOL. It was fun trying to refresh our memories in the camp. We gobbled our food, definitely. The guys were kinda aggressive as they kept on refilling their drinks. Later on, it was time for a movie, and Sam lost his ticket, GREAT. But we talked to the ticket people and they willingly helped us, or else 22 bucks gone for Sam! Yeah, we watched 3G Avatar. I felt that there wasn't much difference between the normal one and the 3G. Anyway, the movie was great, James Cameron rocks! I like Sam Worthington, he's HOT.


I know, I know, we were trying to act cool, but weren't we cool???

No comments:

Post a Comment