Monday, December 21, 2009

WEE!

Facts that I found out from Mr Faisal (Yes Alumni):
-transits in Dubai and Heathrow (London)
-luggage weight of max 20 kg
-strictly NO LAPTOPS
-pre-departure camp on 11th January 2010

Yeah, that's about it, had been busy these days with cultural dance. It has been a great experience and yes, I'm part of the Sarawak dance, being always the slowest to pick up, I still enjoyed the bamboo dance especially, I had tried that dance before but never in the right way, thanks to Abang Wan's patience, I finally got it. *yawn*
I seriously need some rest after these few days with the train rides and all. However, that was pretty a good way to train myself. Jocelyn, being always dependant on her parents for transport, finally is able to stand on her on feet to get back to her house from KL. WEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment