Monday, December 28, 2009

Wooppsie...

Realising the fact that BSM party was yesterday, my ERA (chehhh) had also became history. Being blessed with the opportunity to get together with the Form 5s (batch 08/09) was a rare thing and yesterday was one of the odd days we could spend our time together. I am so gonna miss BSMM SL(Y) 119. My baby. I am really (X10) missing those days where RCMs, camp, marching training etc were held. Sounding at the juniors was in fact an awkward deed for me. I had no experience in that though juniors freaked out when I roared, LOL. Now that I am taking a stroll down the memory lane, what a beautiful sight of year 08/09! Saying goodbye to BSM was never in my agenda as I'll be BACK (VAD hopefully). My besties throughout the whole journey of 08/09, Elaine, JY, Deeny, Sughan, Trishen,SH and the rest, you guys did a great job! I am gonna miss so many events in 2010, annual camp, sports day, first RCM...many more! All I could say to my dearie juniors, the current BOD is take care and lead well. Long live, Red Crescent!

PS: Leaving for the USA in 13 more days. Missed the Penang trip due to fever and flu, friends are now enjoying on behalf of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment